Reliable Behavioral Health Services for Adults and Seniors
Our Division of Behavioral Health offers inpatient and outpatient treatment options. We provide a transitional step for patients adjusting from hospital care to their return home.
Partial Hospitalization Program
- Comprehensive and extended services for patients who need or require maximum support in an outpatient setting. This program is designed to prevent inpatient treatment when possible as well as shorten stays during inpatient hospitalization.
Intensive Outpatient Program
- This program provides educational services to help patients cope with everyday stressors that can lead to inpatient treatment.
Senior Care Center
Glenwood’s Senior Care Center, a part of the Division of Behavioral Health, is designed to help you discover a better tomorrow. It is our desire to guide you through the steps necessary to create a sense of hope in your most difficult times.
We are dedicated to help reduce your suffering and give you the care and support needed when your problems are too difficult to work through alone. There are positive ways to cope and at Glenwood Senior Care Center, it is our commitment to show you how.
Before a patient can be admitted to the Behavioral Health Unit, an assessment will be completed to determine the best, most appropriate treatment options. Assessments are available without charge 24/7. Patients, families, physicians, or anyone concerned about an individual can access these services. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private insurances accepted.
- Chemical Dependency
- Depression & Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Suicidal Thinking
- Bipolar Disorders
- Schizophrenia & Other Related Mental Illnesses
- Specialized Treatment
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment services
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Family therapy
- Medication management and monitoring
- Specialized nursing
- Medical evaluations
- Case manaagement
- Educational services
- Enrichment activities
- Comprehensive discharge planning