Volunteering at Glenwood Regional
Glenwood Regional Medical Center’s volunteer program offers opportunities and benefits to participants who would like to donate their time within the hospital. Glenwood Volunteer Services is home to a variety of adult volunteer positions and youth volunteer programs. Benefits are available in all volunteer programs.
- Meal ticket for 4 hours of service – redeem in hospital cafeteria
- Free flu shot
- National Volunteer Week – Service Awards Banquet
- Thanksgiving Turkey and Annual Christmas Luncheon
- National Hospital Week Celebration
- Volunteer of the Month recognition
To become a volunteer, an application must be completed and returned to the Volunteer Coordinator. A personal interview is then scheduled. Volunteers must receive a TB skin test (at the hospital’s expense) and attend the hospital Orientation prior to beginning their volunteer work. Volunteers under the age of 18 must receive parental consent in order to have the TB skin test administered.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Glenwood, call our Volunteer Coordinator at (318) 329-4375, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.